Monday, June 15, 2009

Its Hard Not to Forgive with a Smile Like That.

Hey fellow bloggers...
What I'm about to write is a product of my accelerated heartbeat, so it may not make sense... to you at least. I'm just writing my delerious state of mind off, you know?

I discovered something about myself today. I'm slow to anger. Possibly too slow. I find it impossible to raise my temper at anyone, even if I have every right to do so. Even if that person has hurt me beyond repair. I'm a forgiver. It goes against all human nature, but somehow I do it. No matter what the misdemeanor you have against you, all you owe me is an apology, and I'll take you back with open arms.
The thing is though, I seem to be powerless against my willingness to forgive. No matter how long I prepared an angry, guilt-tripped speach, it just melts away. Maybe I just need acknowledgement that I've been hurt... I still have yet to meet the depths of my mind. I'm kind of excited.

1 comment:

  1. i am the exact opposite. When i finally get angry it's quick and abrupt, and most of the time too harsh. But once i'm done it's all forgotten. I'm not sure i forgive or just skip that step and forget.

    ReplyDelete