Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Tragic Ballad of Sir Facebook

Ugh, you caught me in the middle of a mental breakdown.
Just deleted my facebook.
Sometimes things are better left unknown.
Odd how a few words on a glowing computer screen can tear you apart.
Technology should have been left unimproved at record players and cassette tapes.
Ouch, its hard to function when your mind is spinning in circles.
Its hard to hold on when the wind is blowing you away into the starless night sky.
Its true.
I'm holding onto something I should have left in the dust long ago.
And as soon as it was about to slip from my grasp,
I reeled it back in... close to me.
I should have known I would end up hurt.
But, nonetheless I make the same mistakes over and over again, regardless of the consequences.
My morbid curiousity gets the best of me.
So thats why I deleted my facebook.
If you want to talk, hit me up (call me)

1 comment: